Prosthodontics Newsletter – Winter 2020
Click Here to View PDF – Prosthodontics Newsletter – State-of-the-Art Applications for Zirconia in Prosthodontics
- Improving the Esthetics of Zirconia Restorations
- Zirconia Restorations in Bruxism Treatment
- Zirconia Complete Denture with New Nanocomposite Framework
- Bonding Strength of Universal Adhesive Systems
- Suitability of Zirconia Abutments with Bonded Titanium Inserts
Prosthodontics Newsletter – Winter 2019
Click Here to View PDF – Prosthodontics Newsletter – Removable Prosthodontics
- Chewing ability is one of the most important factors in nutritional status and quality of life.
- Quality of life can be improved by extending shortened dental arches with removable prosthetics.
- Fixed implant supported prostheses are perceived better even before treatment is completed.
- Conventional fixed, removable and implant Prosthodontics all improve quality of life. Surprisingly, after two years conventional removable Prosthodontics can show the greatest improvement. Obviously, this depends on many factors.
Prosthodontics Newsletter – Fall 2019
Click Here to View PDF – Prosthodontics Newsletter – Quality of Life as an Objective in Prostodontics
- Chewing Ability and Health in the Elderly Population
- Treating Shortened Dental Arches With Prosthetic Restorations
- Restorations in Kennedy Class II and Class III Partial Edentulism
- Complete Dentures and Elderly Edentulous Patients’ Quality of Life
- Long-term Impact of Conventional Prosthodontic Treatment
Report on Prosthodontics – Summer 2018
Click Here to View PDF – Report on Prosthodontics – Loading Dental Implants in Augmented Bone
- Loading Protocols: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Implant and Provisional Placement Protocols in Augmented Bone
- Outcomes of Immediately Placed Implants in Augmented Bone
- Immediate Provisionalization Of Immediate Implants
- Sinus Floor Elevation with Immediately Loaded Postextraction Implants